HEADPHONES AMPLIFIER HPA V100
The HPA V100 was developped with the target to enable highest transmission quality
for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones,
the HPA V100 fulfils even highest demands.
because of low internal gain.
Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not audible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE
through 60 Volt internal operating voltage.
Therefore best suited for high impedance headphones.
Over 90 % of all headphone amplifiers in the market offer not half that voltage !!
HIGH OUTPUT POWER
because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs.
Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR
through lowest output impedance.
Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones
with the garantee to have flatest possible response.
- Balanced inputs with gold-plated Neutrik XLR connectors
- Unbalanced inputs with gold-plated ALPS cinch connectors
- switchable unbalanced outputs with cinch connectors
- optional USB input 16 Bit / 48 kHz or 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in five steps
- Independent-channel design
- DC-coupled (switchable)
- ALPS RK27 High-Grade volume control
- High-Quality op-amps in the signal path
- High-quality MKP capacitors in the signal path
- 0.1 and 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit
- Discrete-design power amp with 4 transistors per channel
- 2 silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs
- Relay-based headphone output cutoff
- Toroidal transformer
- Large filtering capacitors in the power supply
- Switchable ground lift
- Rugged aluminium case with Nextel coating
- Solid, laser-engraved aluminium front panel
The inputs and outputs are situated on the rear panel, they are equipped with
electronically balanced gold plated XLR connectors and unbalanced gold plated RCA connectors.
Volume control is provided with a high-grade ALPS RK 27 pot with a large full metal rotary knob.
Two headphones may be connected via 1/4" jacks on the front panel.
Case and back panel are made of aluminium and are Nextel coated.
The 8 mm aluminium frontpanel is milled, sand blasted and black anodized. The labeling is laser engraved.