2-ch Highest Quality Microphone Preamplifier MIC-AMP F311-D
The F-SERIES from Lake People covers absolutely high-level audio products
with outstanding features, best technical data and perfect craftsmanship.
MIC-AMP F311-D is a two-channel ultra-low noise microphone preamplifier with excellent audio performance and more than common features.
Ideal for "on-loation" recording, bypassing insufficient mixing console preamps or " direct-to-tape" sessions.
Gain is settled with costly 12-step switches and so exactly reproducable and equal for both channels.
The simple and cheap gain adjustment via potentiometers we leave to the competition.
The amp is mains powered via a ISC/CEE socket with either 230 or 115 V AC (internally switchable).
Take a look at ADC F444 to create a second-to-none compact recording device !
- Electronically balanced input via XLR
- Gain 0 ... +66 dB switchable in 12 steps of 6 dB
- Noise -129 dB at 60 dB gain
- Switchable phase reverse
- Switchable Lo-Cut, 12 dB/oct., with 70 Hz corner frequency
- Switchable true 48 V phantom voltage
- 7-step level meter, -36 … 0 dBr, may be calibrated internally
- Electronically balanced output via XLR
- additional unbalanced outputs via RCA
- power supply via IEC/CEE socket, 230 or 115 V AC