STEREO HEADPHONES AMPLIFIER G109-P
The PHONE-AMP G109-P was developped with the target to enable highest transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
- Electronically balanced inputs with gold plated XLR connectors
- Unbalanced inputs, gold plated RCA connectors with priority
- DC coupled amplifiers (switchable)
- PRE-GAIN: Overall gain switchable in 3 steps
- NF trammission band exceeds 150 kHz (-3dB)
- High-grade volume control ALPS RK 27 with optimized channel balance and lowest crosstalk
- Toroidal transformer, large smoothing capacitors
- Discrete amplifier design
- Outputs with relais controlled switch-on delay
The inputs are situated on the rear panel, they are equipped with electronically balanced XLR connectors and unbalanced RCA connectors.
Volume control is provided by a large full metal rotary knob.
Two headphones may be connected via 1/4" jacks on the front panel.
The unit offers a built-in AC mains power supply with IEC/CEE socket.
The complete case, front and back panels are made of black anodizes aluminium.